Usually any Influencer marketing campaign is only useful if 500+ Influencers are taking part in it. And it becomes really problematics and stressful:
- To go through 500 mails and then individual profiles to shortlist or reject.
- To call and explain brand guidelines and agreement with each and every influencer.
- To send the influencer marketing agreement to 500+ influencers.
- To receive and check the signed agreement from every prospective influencer and then send back the signed agreement from the Director / Authorised Signatory of the brand to the 500+ influencers.
- To feed the shipping address into the system and send the sample product for review to those 500+ influencers.
- To review the content ( review, feedback, opinion, endorsement ) submitted by influencers and then approving it for publication at social media handles.
- To check back the social profiles of those 500+ influencers whether they have posted the content at their social media handles or not.
- To hire Influencer Campaign Manager for a duration of 1 – 2 months as except the multinational companies no business have full time employees on their payroll to execute influencer marketing for the entire year.
So that’s why influencers face all those problems highlighted previously and brands prefer to work with an agency and outsource the entire work to experts!